Manila

Saturday, March 14, 2015 Rocío N. 6 Comments




Let me tell you a story:

There was a time when I toyed with photography apps on my phone, taking multiple useless photos at a time during car rides, strolls, and God knows what else. I hate to admit it, but I feel as though I never really discovered Manila's true beauty until I looked back at each low-quality shot.

It was only recently that I reflected on the subjects of each image, until I actually started feeling nostalgic. I realised that many of the images I took were exposed to change. In fact, almost everything in my photographs have changed at least once since I captured them with my 5 mega-pixel lens.

I decided I needed to share the ever-changing hidden magnificence that is Manila.

And so I collected my favourites and decided to post them online (as always). Here they are:
















Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow on the Blogger Programme

6 comments:


  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! This post is really interesting! Great job!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm so glad you find it interesting!

      Delete
  2. Lovely shots. I'd love to visit Manila one day. Well, there's a lot of places I'd like to visit. I love what you've captured.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The people in Manila are very hospitable. We'd love to have you here!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I love the photos as well

    http://www.thetouristoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photos are really quite old, but nonetheless thank you!

      Delete